Advertisement

Following my North Star - back to the place where I changed my life

Following my North Star - back to the place where I changed my life #followingmynorthstar
Five years ago I took a leap of faith and started Following my North Star.
To celebrate this bold choice AND my 50th birthday I went back to the place where I completely changed my life and started following my north star: beautiful Lake Como in Italy.
The result: this epic life choice video!

FREE LAUNCHING CALENDAR (also includes New Moon ritual):
Sign up for my free Astrological Launching Calendar on:


FOLLOW ME ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram:

COACHING:
What if there is a user manual, a roadmap for your life?
Not a roadmap that works for anyone, but one that is very specific, has huge depth and is unique to you?
What would it be like to know the shortcut on how you make the most of your life, to unlock your full potential and become the change maker you always felt you are?
In my coaching practice, I help coaches, entrepreneurs, leaders, and professionals to get to the core of their potential. To optimally integrate their unique capacities, talents and all they have to offer. To know what their deepest roadblocks are and how to resolve them! So that they fully step into their power and do what they are meant to do here on earth.

astrology,evolutionary astrology,coaching,astrology for the soul,mentoring,the next step,Lake Como,Moltrasio,north star,life choices,Following my north star,

Post a Comment

0 Comments