Advertisement

Glute Bridge Abduction Ladder

Glute Bridge Abduction Ladder One of my favourite finisher for the Glutes.⁣

15 Banded Glute Bridges⁣
15 Banded Bridge Abductions⁣

Then 14 of each, then 13, then 12, all the way down to 1 rep of each.⁣

This is done without rest.⁣

The reps can be quite quick but not so fast that you’re just using the spring of the band (this is an issue sometimes on the abduction section).⁣

Your aim is still to keep the sensation fo muscular work on each rep.⁣

Focus in on that mind-muscle connection, burn the ass out of your ass (see what I did there) and then thank me later.⁣

If you’d like to work with me, or find out a little more, simply email me at this address ➡️paul@bodybycontrol.com⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
👉 Or slide in my DM’s 😉⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

FrogPump,HipThrust,TheThrustIsAMust,Glutes,Thrusts,Booty,BootyBuilding,Hypertrophy,Finisher,GlutePump,

Post a Comment

0 Comments