Advertisement

✖️GTA 5 Online | Good Looking Male Character Creation ✰ (Tryhard|Freemode) (Ps4|Xbox)

✖️GTA 5 Online | Good Looking Male Character Creation ✰ (Tryhard|Freemode) (Ps4|Xbox) Please like,comment and subscribe if your new if you liked what you saw feel free to turn on notiftications to see many more of these opptages in the future.

GG to everyone that I killed in the video I play gta for fun nothing serious remember it's a video game guys.

My social media 📲 : Instagram gta.easten / Kik Easten_123 / Twitter Easten

I don't judge people were all equal.

I don't own this music I give 100% credit to its truthful owner.

Don't do 1v1's / 1-0 me,rip me, upload me trust me I will not care so don't waste your time on shit I will not care about.

Other games I play fortnite,nba 2k17 and 18, call of duty black ops 3, call of duty ghost,killing floor 2, mortal combat x,WWE

Ps4 Gamertags : EASTEN- - & EASTEN-X

Love all 2.7k Subscribers

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,{4ca3a8c8-4dd4-449e-9c04-72147f4f2dd4},EASTEN-X,

Post a Comment

0 Comments