Advertisement

Habit Periodization: Secret to crazy progress via reasonable effort (MoA #6)

Habit Periodization: Secret to crazy progress via reasonable effort (MoA #6) It's a brand new day. You've vowed to create a better life for yourself. You're all ready to go with your habit plan. Aaaaand you give up within a few days. Ever been here before? It's the classic mistake that everyone makes when they begin a self-improvement journey, and a key tension point I find with almost all of my coaching clients. In this video I'll show you the incredibly simple method I've used to help hundreds of men create sustainable lifestyle change through enacting good new habits in a CONSISTENT way. I truly believe it's the gold-dust many men are looking for.


Download the Metascript Method



Join the Universal Man Vanguard community through Patreon



Follow Universal Man on social media
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

masculinity,sexuality,self-development,universal man,

Post a Comment

0 Comments