Advertisement

HOW I GOT INTO MASTER BALL TIER

HOW I GOT INTO MASTER BALL TIER This battle was intense, and it had the ultimate reward of getting into Master Ball tier. I hadn't played a couple of these Pokemon, but I was very pleased with my thought processes for who to bring.

Want a custom Battle Beaver Controller? Use code "ESAMUS" for 10% off your whole purchase!

Wanna check me out live while I stream? Head to my Twitch channel!


Want sick Panda Global gear to wear at events to show your support? Find it here!

SOCIAL MEDIA




SPONSORS/PARTNERS






PANDA!




#SuperSmashBros #SmashBrosUltimate #SSBU

ESAM,Pikachu,Gaming,Pokemon,Sword,Shield,Falinks,Excadrill,Master,Master Ball,Pokemon Trainer,Best Trainer,Best Pokemon,Smartest moves,Best team,team building,top player,how to win pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments