Advertisement

how much money I REALISTICALLY spent in a week

how much money I REALISTICALLY spent in a week how much money I REALISTICALLY spent in a week
I urge you guys try out this experiment. Ofc you don't have to film it. Just write it down when you spend money and see where it goes!!
🔔Subscribe to my channel & hit the bell so you won't miss new videos! 👉

Lets connect hehe
🔹 Instagram - @haileysani
🔹 Snapchat - @haileybpl
🔹 Playlist -
🔹 Twitter - @berrypinklips
🔹 Facebook -
🔹 Depop - @haileysani

Music:
no suits - I'm Good -
Hip Hop Christmas by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

✍️To add captions in your own language 👉
Thank u so much! I really appreciate translations.


🎬You might like these videos too👇
we’re not really strangers.


WORKING WITH A HIGH FASHION BRAND IN NEW YORK CITY! Dreams becoming reality


COLLEGE Apartment Move In VLOG + apartment tour


IM MOVING BACK! Come COLLEGE Apartment Shopping With Me!


spending money on clothes I don't need (huge try-on clothing haul)


You can watch ALL my recent uploads
Here 👉


✉️ If you're a company interested in working with me, or collaborating on a video, feel free to email me at haileysani@gmail.com.


❓Hey babes! I'm Hailey Sani and you might have seen some of my fitness videos, outfit of the week vids or maybe a Carpool Karaoke! I don't like to categorize myself as a beauty guru because you can literally find anything on my channel. I do everything from makeup tutorials to daily vlogs so subscribe and join the fam!

💗love you all to pluto and back xoxo Hailey

hailey,sani,hailey sani,style,daily life,how much money I REALISTICALLY spend in a week,eylül sani,what i eat in a week,what i eat in a day,what i spend in a week,week in my life,realistic what i eat in a week,what i ate in a week,how much money do you need to start dropshipping,what i spent in a week,what i spend in a week self employed,how to make money online,in college,how much i spend in a week,what i spend,how much i spend,college vlog,what i spent,

Post a Comment

0 Comments