Advertisement

how to ACTUALLY get rid of acne|texture|bumps and clear ur skin forever

how to ACTUALLY get rid of acne|texture|bumps and clear ur skin forever F I N D M E H E RE ! ✨
Instagram: @sacheu
Snapchat: @sacheu
Twitter: @chinesebritney
Facebook: @heysacheu
TikTok: @sacheu

Salicylic Acid:
- Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant
- Paula's Choice 2% regular strength clear exfoliant

Benzoyl Peroxide:
- Paula's Choice benzoyl Peroxde
- Clean & Clear Persa Gel 5%-10%

Tretinoin:
- curology
- retin-A

Isotretinoin:
- Accutane

B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S :
sarah@select.co

Thanks for watching/subscribing!
----------------------------------------­--
Camera: Canon G7x
Editing software: FCPx
Music:

skin,acne,pimple,clogged pores,glowy,skincare,routine,oily,white head,bumps,clear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments