Advertisement

How to make a Schlage Bump Key - Mr Locksmith™ Video

How to make a Schlage Bump Key - Mr  Locksmith™ Video How to make a Schlage Bump Key | Mr Locksmith Video

For further info and to sign up for my new On-LIne "How to Pick Locks" Course go to

COMING SOON: ONLINE COURSE "How to make keys to cars and trucks"

Making a bump key is not that difficult to make. Schlage locks are either 5 or 6 pin and the deepest key cut is a "9"

Cut by code machines or file to approximately 5 thousand deeper than the "9" cut.

See my "How to Bump a Lock" video on my YouTube Channel to learn how to "Bump" a lock.

For further info and to sign up for my new On-LIne "How to Pick Locks" or "How to Open Sentry Safes" and the NEW "Automotive Locksmith " How to make keys to cars series go to

Subscribe to my channel. Also, visit my website and you can see what online locksmith training I have for beginners, intermediate, and advance as well as my covert methods of entry and my nondestructive methods of entry.

Mr. Locksmith™

Terry Whin-Yates is a 3rd Generation Locksmith with a BA (Hons) Criminology. He has 35 years experience in the locksmith and security industry and is a locksmith trainer providing On-LIne and Hands-On locksmith training to people, businesses and Law Enforcement all across North America and Asia. Terry Whin-Yates‘ BC Security License is B4227.


Terry Whin-Yates,Mr. Locksmith,locksmith,locksmith training,locksmith school,how to make a bump key,How to Bump a,how to bump a lock,Bump Keys,Bump Key,How to become a Locksmith,Locksmith Video School,Locksmith Course,Online Locksmith Course,

Post a Comment

0 Comments