Advertisement

How to score 76 like a BAUS on a TOUGH Course - Els Club Desaru - Scrambling Man 666 System PART 2

How to score 76 like a BAUS on a TOUGH Course - Els Club Desaru - Scrambling Man 666 System PART 2 ELS CLUB DESARU:
PART 1:

Absolute BAUS of a place. Waddanexperience from arrival to departure, taken care of at ELITE level service by the friendliest staff in the region.

Teaski, Brian, J-Mac and I took a weekend trip to Els Club Desaru where I tried to play my best golf because it's a bucket list course.

Of course overexpectation got the better of me and I started playing poefies. When confidence is low, get the ball near scrambling distance so you can get up and down like a baus.

For collaborations contact: matt@golfsidekick.com
For customer support for product purchases: matt@waddaplayagolf.com

SHOP:

FB GROUP:
IG:
URL:

For the first nine, I established it was a struggle. This second nine is where I accepted the struggle and just tried to avoid short siding myself and focused on REALLY GETTING UP AND DOWN.

In the 666 system, we only need to hit 6 greens, we need to avoid the short side 12 other times and try get up and down 6 of those 12 times.

I only hit 6 greens here and knew that if I focused on chipping and putting like a game within a game, then I could save a score. I just salvage a score and take happiness out of the short game. There's nothing like walking off the green with a par after playing terribly!

Keep your chin up playas and CHECK OUT THE ELS CLUB DESARU of you're in the Johor Bahru or Singapore area!

els club,els club desaru,els club malaysia,golf sidekick,waddaplaya,way of the playa,666 system,golf sidekick 666,how to break 80,how to score 76,

Post a Comment

0 Comments