Advertisement

I Don't Love You Electric Guitar Tutorial 🎸 My Chemical Romance Guitar Lesson |TABs + Solo|

I Don't Love You Electric Guitar Tutorial 🎸 My Chemical Romance Guitar Lesson |TABs + Solo| 🎸► I Don't Love You Electric Guitar Tutorial 🎸 My Chemical Romance Guitar Lesson |TABs + Solo|
πŸ“•► FREE Chord & Songwriting Guitar eBook -

Welcome to this I Don't Love You Electric Guitar Tutorial by My Chemical Romance! I'm so happy to band is back together doing a reunion! In this video I'll teach you how to play the full band electric version of this song including all the rhythm and lead guitar parts. If you'd like to learn how to play an acoustic version of this song then check out that lesson below:


Big thanks to Toogla for his vocals on this track, check out his Youtube channel here -

Enjoy! Like this #idontloveyou video by #mychemicalromance and subscribe to the channel for more videos in the future!

-Dave Tran (Your online guitar teacher 😁)

πŸ“• FREE GUITAR CHORD & SONGWRITING EBOOK πŸ“•


πŸ’― GZ2H PREMIUM COURSE + FINGERSTYLE πŸ’―
GZ2H Premium is a complete step-by-step online course.
Learn chords, scales, soloing, fingerpicking, and much more.


🎸 THE GEAR I USE 🎸
► GUITAR : Cole Clark Angel 2 -
► AMP : Boss Katana 50 -
► STRINGS : Elixir Phosphor Bronze .12 - .53 -
► CAPO : Thalia -
► PICKS : Grover Allman Jazz XL 1.14mm -
► MIC 1 : Rode NTG3 -
► MIC 2 : Rode NT3 -
► CAMERA : Canon M50 -
► ALL MY OTHER GEAR -

πŸ“Ί SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNELS πŸ“Ί



🎡 GET YOUR MUSIC ON SPOTIFY & APPLE MUSIC WITH DISTROKID 🎡
7% off special for GZ2H viewers


πŸ”₯ OFFICIAL VIDEO + OTHER LESSON FOR THIS SONG πŸ”₯





🎸 DONATE TO SUPPORT THE CHANNEL 🎸


πŸ“± FOLLOW ME ON INSTA & FB πŸ“±


i dont love you guitar,i dont love you guitar cover,i dont love you guitar tutorial,i dont love you guitar solo,i dont love you guitar only,i dont love you guitar solo tutorial,i dont love you guitar chords,i dont love you guitar tabs,i dont love you guitar cover acoustic,i dont love you guitar lesson,my chemical romance i dont love you guitar solo lesson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments