Advertisement

i made an oldschool hip hop beat and it came out like this

i made an oldschool hip hop beat and it came out like this 🔥 Link to my Music ( spotify itunes etc ) :

🌊My Beatstore :

🌸Instagram : @OrigamiTheKami
( )

💙Get 1 month free beatstars subscription to sell beats ( use code "gami") :

💖My Loopkits :

➕ Second channel where i post beats :

Watch more Music Making Videos :


About me :

Im a Music producer from germany . Ive been making beats since im 16, now im 22. I aim to become one of the best producers of my generation and on this channel im documenting the journey :)

making a beat,making a oldschool beat,oldschool hip hop beat,beat,beatmaking,instrumental,chill beat,gami,origami,origamibeats,how to make oldschool hiphop,how to make a chill beat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments