Advertisement

I Poisoned 5 Buildings So I Could Become A Giant in Streets Of Rogue

I Poisoned 5 Buildings So I Could Become A Giant in Streets Of Rogue I needed to be a scientist. The only way to do that was to unlock him by poisoning five buildings. It took a little effort and a lot of fun but I managed to do it, mostly by using syringes of different effects. The scientist has many fun things such as shrink and freeze rays, plus a pill that makes him giant and unstoppable. Even walls and level barriers aren't enough to stop a giant. I think we can take this one a lot further with a little effort. Streets Of Rogue gameplay with my commentary as always!

Streets Of Rogue -

PC Specs - Intel - Core i9-9980XE 3 GHz 18-Core Processor
2xNVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Founders Edition Video Card (2-Way SLI)
Asus - ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME EATX LGA2066 Motherboard
Samsung - 970 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-4000 Memory

df,streets of rogue,dangerouslyfunny,dangerously,funny,dangerously funny,pc,relic,giant,scientist,I Poisoned 5 Buildings So I Could Become A Giant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments