Advertisement

I went to Gaborone Pride... it was a shit show + Got robbed lol | Motswana YouTuber

I went to Gaborone Pride... it was a shit show + Got robbed lol | Motswana YouTuber I went to Gaborone Pride... it was a shit show + Got robbed lol | Motswana YouTuber


I still feel betrayed by the robbers cauz biss they gained my trust ain't gonna lie & broke it ASAP like the fxxx. Had a great time @ pride tho








Socials:


Twitch.tv/theoxmasunga


twitter.com/theoxmasunga


instagram.com/theoxmasunga


Weheartit.com/theoxmasunga


Pinterest.com/theoxmasunga


snapchat.com/add/theoxmasunga


Reddit.com/u/Theomasunga


Producthunt.com/theoxmasunga


❤Biz theomasunga1999@gmail.com


2nd channel








Don't be kak, be lekker


Shapo moss😍

youtubeza,mukbang,vlog,lgbt,lgbti+,youtubebw,sexy,love,friendship,share,jake,paul,logan,paulcomedy,motswana,youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments