Advertisement

I’m Nigerian First and Foremost Part 2. Covering my whole 20 years of life. Read the description!

I’m Nigerian First and Foremost Part 2. Covering my whole 20 years of life. Read the description! In this video I dive more into the history of my life and where I’ve lived. I’ve lived in not too many countries all over the world but quite a lot of places in general. I’ve lived in Atlanta, Georgia from when I was born until when I was 3 years old. I then moved over to Lagos, Nigeria and lived there until I was 7. From there I moved over to Abuja, the capital state of Nigeria and lived there until I was 9 and a half years old. After that I moved over to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia because my mother had work over there to do. After about 1 and a half years I moved back to Abuja, Nigeria at the age of 11. I lived there for three years until I was 14 years old. After that I moved over to New York and spent my Freshman and Sophomore years of High school in two separate High schools. After that I moved over to Ardmore, Pennsylvania with my mom because she had work to do over there again. I spent my final two years of High school at Lower Merion High School. When I was a freshman in college I went to a community college known as Delgado Community College in New Orleans, Louisiana. For my second year of college I went to the University of New Orleans, Louisiana. Due to certain circumstances and situations I had to move over AGAIN with my mother because she had a job over here at North Carolina state where I currently am right now. I currently attend North Carolina Central University (NCCU) an HBCU in Durham, North Carolina. In this video I highlight my whole life as well as my Nigerian living experience and Nigerian culture. This is what drives me to talk about Nigerian politics, social issues, scandals, and general news. I will cover a lot of stories on Nigeria and it’s history along with other Sub-Saharan African nations from the continent on this channel.

description!

Post a Comment

0 Comments