Advertisement

I'M THANKFUL FOR... TOILET PAPER!! a Thanksgiving funny video

I'M THANKFUL FOR... TOILET PAPER!! a Thanksgiving funny video Hey Sightseers, I'm really thankful for... toilet paper!! Observing Thanksgiving with a Thanksgiving funny video.

Send Mail to:
SightseeingSally
P.O. Box 742
Crivitz, WI 54114

Subscribe to explore with me every week:


Like my videos? Show your appreciation by tipping the "trip jar" via PayPal to help offset some of the costs associated with production:


Or become a Fellow Sightseer on Patreon:

Thanksgiving funny video,thanksgiving funny,funny thanksgiving videos,funny thanksgiving videos clean,funny thanksgiving video clips,sightseeingsally,sightseeing,sally,thanksgiving vlog,thanksgiving vlog 2019,gratitude thanksgiving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments