Advertisement

Last to Leave Circle Wins $10,000 (TikTok Circle Challenge)

Last to Leave Circle Wins $10,000 (TikTok Circle Challenge) THIS WAS SO FUNNY
We did the viral TikTok circle challenge where we all stand in a circle and throw up items in the air. If you leave the circle you're OUT! This was hilarious!
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►
• FOLLOW MY FACEBOOK ►

Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,circle,circle challenge,last to leave,last to leave circle,last to leave circle wins,faze rug last to,faze rug last to leave,tiktok,viral tiktok,tiktok circle,tiktok circle challenge,circle challenge tiktok,last to leave circle wins $10000,

Post a Comment

0 Comments