Advertisement

Madi Ended Up In Hospital | DAILY VLOG GONE WRONG | Johno Sauer

Madi Ended Up In Hospital | DAILY VLOG GONE WRONG | Johno Sauer This started off hoping to be just a normal day in the life until things took a bad turn when Madi ended up win hospital for 4 days. I wasn't going to upload it as it is super random but I thought it was a good way to let everyone know what happened.

Please subscribe to my channel, if you have any video requests or something you’d like to ask me comment its on my latest video and I will try to get back to it. Or you could DM me on Instagram, my details are below(I try and always reply to every DM):

Follow my IG - www.instagram.com/johnosauer
My Snapchat - johnosauer

My PO Box
Johno Sauer
PO Box 207
Rosebery NSW 1445

I use a Canon G7X camera for all of my filming and edit through Final Cut Pro. I also get most of my music from the Youtube Channel called NCS which are always linked in my descriptions of each video.

If you wanted to check out my dentist that did my Veneers and also the Teeth Whitening in Sydney, I have linked their Instagram and website for you to take a look at, couldn’t recommend them high enough.
www.instagram.com/completesmiles
www.completesmilesbv.com.au

Sauer

Post a Comment

0 Comments