Advertisement

Matthew Kiichichaos Heafy I Trivium I Jamies Elsewhere - They Said A Storm Was Coming I Acoustic Cov

Matthew Kiichichaos Heafy I Trivium I Jamies Elsewhere - They Said A Storm Was Coming I Acoustic Cov #trivium #mattheafy #kiichichaos

This cover was requested by: Konishi611
Thank you all for your constant support, I hope you’re enjoying all the content.
This cover was recorded during KiichiChaosKaraoke - a time where subscribers of my Twitch page choose a song for me to learn; timing down the pick by 5 minutes - auction-style.
Once picked, the song has to be learned and performed in its entirety - immediately - no matter how long it takes.
Don´t forget to follow and subscribe to my YouTube: YouTube.com/matthewkheafy, and to follow and subscribe to my Twitch so you can join in live for the karaokes: twitch.tv/matthewkheafy
Support me:
+ Subscribe now!
+ Merch:
+ Twitch:
+ Instagram:
+ Twitter:
+ Facebook:
+ Youtube:
+ Donations:
+ Discord:
+ Me:
YouTube Manager/Editor/Artist:
-- Watch live at
-- Watch live at

twitch,games,Matt,Heafy,Trivium,Storm,Coming,They,Said,Jamies,Elsewhere,Acoustic,Guitar,Cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments