Advertisement

Molding & Casting a Bootleg MOTU Action Figure (WARNING: RUDE!)

Molding & Casting a Bootleg MOTU Action Figure (WARNING: RUDE!) #ArtToys #DesignerToys #RainbowYawn
ADULT CONTENT: NOT FOR KIDS.
In this video I show you the process of how I made a bootleg MOTU action figure and custom card-back.
You will see how I make a two-part silicone mould, the casting and assembly process and also how I made a custom spray painted card-back and blister bubble for my figure.

Follow me on instagram: @rainbowyawn
Music by Heatpod available at:

mold making and casting,two part silicone mould,bootleg he man,heman bootleg,skeletor,bootleg action figure,custom action figures,custom figure,5.5,five point five,bootleg toys,custom toys,rainbow yawn,two part mold,resin art toys,designer art toys,masters of the universe,bootleg motu,making a custom card back,blister bubble,bootleg toymaker,making custom action figures,how to make an action figure,cardback,timelapse art,articulated,articulation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments