Advertisement

My INSANE Jewelry Collection | ON THE ROCKS | Custom Gold Grillz

My INSANE Jewelry Collection | ON THE ROCKS | Custom Gold Grillz My INSANE Jewelry Collection | ON THE ROCKS GQ | Custom Gold Grillz, Shop GLD Review, Aporro Brand Jewelry Review

My Own Clothing Line
CLICK HERE:

Follow My Social Medias
Instagram
Snapchat-j_grun32
Depop:

In this video im going to show you my jewelry collection. These are all the pieces I have been wearing recently including my most asked about chains. Im going to also give some insight on jewelry and how jewelry is made so you can know the difference between real vs fake jewelry. This is very important because a lot of people get confused, and jewelry isn’t cheap, so I wanted to give some examples of what youre spending your money on. In my collection I have a range of choker chains, custom gold grillz, custom neclaces, pendants, rings, bracelets and earrings. These pieces are made from a range of materials from gold, silver to stainless steel. Some are also diamond pieces. Hope this video helps. If it does make sure to hit that like button and share it to a friend! Oh yea, and SUBSCRIBE!

Jewelry Links

Custom Gold Grillz

Jewelry Case

Amazon Choker Chain

Aporro Brand

Thorns Infinity Bracelet:

8mm white gold Cuban link chain:

Iced Grenade Ring:

Tri-color Cuban link bracelet:

Earrings:

Shop GLD


Wing Ring

Eagle Ring


Kohl’s Fine Jewelry


Follow My Social Medias
Instagram
Snapchat-j_grun32
Depop:

my insane jewelry collection,my jewelry collection,jewelry collection,my jewelry collection 2019,my jewelry collection men,shows off his insane jewerly collection,shows off insane jewelry collection gq,on the rocks,gucci mane jewelry collection,dababy jewelry collection,lil pump jewelry,shopgld review,jewelry collection gold,jewelry collection rapper,choker necklace,gold jewelry,diamond jewelry,real jewelry vs fake,custom gold grillz,gq,gq on the rocks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments