Advertisement

Nathaniel Slattery Bear tells his audience to harass my employer and 'Make my life hell'

Nathaniel Slattery Bear tells his audience to harass my employer and 'Make my life hell' I should probably turn this info over to the proper authorities. This guy seems unhinged and likely to commit a violent crime / coax some a person with autism to criminally harass me. Either way it falls back on him.

Nathaniel Slattery is the poster boy for the average bear. Fully indoctrinated into Owens cult. Married a she-bear to gain acceptance. Owen even ostracized him and he tucked his tail and apologized to Owen. It's people like nathan that turn people off to religion for life. I think the best place for him is prison. He can reform people in there and that way there is less of a chance that he will end up murdering sing-a-long bear in a drunken rage.

Owen Benjamin,Clips,Highlights,Slattery bear,Singalong bear,Cult,False Accusation,Threats,Unbearables,The Bears,Bear Cave,

Post a Comment

0 Comments