Advertisement

OBS is Obviously Obtrusive. Oh Bullshit.

OBS is Obviously Obtrusive. Oh Bullshit. I was trying to use OBS to record something today, but it kept fucking with my pen and the art program, so I was like, 'naw, bruh, you do you! Chill!'

I didn't say that, but I decided to try and make something to see if it worked, so I may as well post it here. Not a speed draw, so it's pretty boring and basically like one of those live streams I used to do(never again). Soo-ooo-oo, I'mma see how the upload goes.

It's weird the problem stopped after trying three times, I think? Idk. Pointless video. Do not watch.

Page is from what I'm always drawing everyday. "Ending". Someone hurt that person's feelings again. Someone's about to die. Dead people walking in the road. Help. Police. Murder. Nothing new. About six hundred or so pages to go! I can do dis!

help

I'd be pissed if that shit happened to my Jeep. I just put a damn new radiator in it last week, for fuck's sake.

Bullshit.

Post a Comment

0 Comments