Advertisement

OC as vines(Read desc.for additional information UwU)

OC as vines(Read desc.for additional information UwU) My real life fellows:

Nisida096(Meh):The girl with the skyblue and black hair

DJ Isabella(Shin yun chan):The girl with a brown and purple hair

Itz Chai ÙwÚ(Online Bestie):The girl with a hoodie on

EnderGem:(My cousin):The girl with a black and purple hair

My OCs and my friends OC:

DJ George(Imaginary Hausband):The guy with a red hair

DJ Jackson(My Best Friend's Imaginary Hausband):The guy with a black and dark blue hair

Nathan(My imaginary son):The kid who fall from the tree

Akira096(My GB):Same thing as me but a boy

DJ Isabello(My Best Friend's GB):The guy in the end,Same thing as her but a boy


Subs count:16
Subs goal:25

Bai mah wolfies!!!♥♥♥♥♥

information

Post a Comment

0 Comments