Advertisement

Parents : Talking to your transgender child

Parents : Talking to your transgender child I wanted to make a video for parents who are wondering, or struggling with how to communicate with their (possibly) transgender child.

I've had many parents (mostly moms) contact me in regards to their children, because their kids have either mentioned being trans, feeling stuck in the wrong body, wanting to go forward with the transitioning process, etc.
And parents can't help but worry about what to do.

But the fact that parents are reaching out amazes me, because it shows how much they care about their kids. And knowing that parents are wanting to be supportive of their trans/non binary kids gives me more than hope for the future. I don't hope, I KNOW that things will be a much easier for them. My goal is to help bring down the depression and suicide rates in trans and lgbtq youth.
Kids deserve to be themselves, and be happy.

trans,transgender,ftm transition,parents transgender,transgender kid,transgender child,ftm transgender,romeo reyes,romeo ryu reyes,advice for parents,parents,parents trans kid,non binary,ftm romeo,ftm singer,ftm actor,ftm,zen tattoo,advice for parents of trans,gender transition,gender,gender neutral,lgbtq,

Post a Comment

0 Comments