Advertisement

Police Department Hiring Process | Know What To Expect BEFORE APPLYING

Police Department Hiring Process | Know What To Expect BEFORE APPLYING Let's take a look at what you can expect when you apply to become a police officer. Most police departments run you through the same application process but there are minor differences from department to department and from state to state. This video sheds light on the differences you will find when applying for a police department in Las Vegas.


I plan on making a video after each phase of the process and will give as much information about each step as I am allowed. Some information may be off-limits but I will keep you as informed as possible so you know exactly what to expect during the law enforcement hiring process.


The biggest piece of advice I can give you in the hiring process for any police department is to be patient. The police hiring process can take anywhere from 6 months to a YEAR! Each police department is different and their hiring process may be faster or slower than Las Vegas, but one thing is certain no matter which department you apply for. The hiring process will take a while to get through.

In between each phase, I will be making regular updates on what I am studying, how my physical fitness is coming along, and other things I am doing to get ready for the academy.



Drop a comment below if there is anything specific you want to know or any questions I can answer. I will try to answer as many as possible!



Follow Me:



get ready for the academy,prepare for the police academy,getting ready for the academy,get hired as a cop,getting hired as a cop,passing police department application process,pass cop hire process,cop hire process,cop hire process revealed,police officer hire process revealed,nevada police department hire process,police department,hiring process,application process,law enforcement hiring process,police officer,police hiring process,

Post a Comment

0 Comments