Advertisement

Ponder & Ply - Vlogmas #3

Ponder & Ply - Vlogmas #3 Molly Mae, the maker behind @PonderandPly does Vlogmas - I hope you're ready for Christmas puns galore and all things knitty. It's the most wonderful time of the year...


I share the unwrapping of my Fearless Yarn advent calendar, update you on my festive activites and share the progress on both my race to Christmas jumper and everyone elses, who is joining in with my make-a-long



Share your project with the hashtag #MollysXmasMAL to join in and I will share your photos at the end of the video!


You can find me on both Ravelry and Instagram as @ponderandply

vlog,vlogmas,vlogmas 2019,knit vlogmas,knitting vlogmas,diy vlogmas,sew vlogmas,craft vlogmas,knitting,knit,knitter,podcast,knitting podcast,knit podcast,ponder and ply,

Post a Comment

0 Comments