Advertisement

POWERFUL DAILY AFFIRMATIONS FOR SELF-CONFIDENCE & SUCCESS | Spiritual Abundance, Love & Prosperity

POWERFUL DAILY AFFIRMATIONS FOR SELF-CONFIDENCE & SUCCESS | Spiritual Abundance, Love & Prosperity What if I told you that:
You can overcome your stress and anxiety using daily affirmations? What if I told you, that like the Matrix, you are in control of your life? You can heal, empower, and strengthen yourself. Paving the road towards the direction you’ve always envisioned.

By verbally saying your manifestations out loud, you will resonate your intentions and your willingness to open your soul to adaptation, to evolution, and to positivity.

Not only within yourself but within the universe.

My current daily affirmations:

I am here
I am here
I am here
I am present - from my mind and my heart and my spirit - in this very moment
I choose to connect
I choose to open my mind and my soul to love and to wisdom to healing
I am committed
I am strong
I am balanced
I am accepting
I am grateful
I am freedom
I am complete
I am harmony
I am safe
I am protected
I am grounded
I am alive
I am here and I am alive
I am powerful
I am confident
I am beautiful
I walk into this world with the assurance of God’s bigger picture
I am honoring myself and others in this trance
I respect and admire all beings and all of life that surrounds me
I empathize
I care
I love
I forgive
I expand my view, open my mind and my soul
I am a part of this universe and this energy and this flow of life
I dedicate my heart to give and to receive love in this life
I am centering myself with the wavelength of this universe
I am in harmony with changes
I am freeing myself from expectations
I am freeing myself from greed
I am freeing myself from judgement
I am healing
I am open
I am.

daily affirmations,spirituality,powerful words,think positive,be confident,be happy,powerful affirmations,affirmations,motivations,manifest,positivity,success,anxiety,panic attacks,stress,depression,law of attraction,morning affirmations,gratitude,

Post a Comment

0 Comments