Advertisement

Rin’s shopping street πŸ› |welcome to bloxburg street tour

Rin’s shopping street πŸ› |welcome to bloxburg street tour Hey everyone! Today I made a shopping street full of shops!
Thanks to Xanthe, who helped me with ice cream shop and the kids area it is really awesome! :D

Build info-
Cost:107k
Time: hmmm.. about one and a half day maybe? XD
Difficulty: I won’t recommend this to people who is starters, for this is really difficult and need a lot of money. If you want to build any small house go to my channel and select tiny pastel home! :D

About me:
Hi! My name is Rin and I LOVE building houses in bloxburg! I am 10 years old (ik I’m a kid) and I also love making tiny home! I can build you a tiny home if you like if you see me in server!

street

Post a Comment

0 Comments