Advertisement

RV, a TOOL to GRAB your FREEDOM. See Capitol of LA.

RV, a TOOL to GRAB your FREEDOM. See Capitol of LA. #winnebago #travato #59GL #vanlife #fulltimerv #rvfreedom #batonrouge

Published 14–Dec-19

Grab your freedom!

The RV is a tool. A tool to gain, to grab, your freedom. In this video I challenge you to grab your freedom that an RV can provide, and not wait any longer.

A chance stop in Baton Rouge caused me to pause and realize my RV is a tool for freedom. Freedom to see, taste, touch, and experience things that one would like not in the same way as a typical tourist.

In addition, I was surprised to learn the Art Deco high-rise that dominates the landscape is actually the Capitol building of the State Louisiana. It is the tallest Capitol building in the United States.

From the 27th floor outdoor observation deck, I show you the 360 degree view that includes Governors Mansion, downtown Baton Rouge, the Mississippi River, and a large oil refinery.

RESOURCES
Visit Baton Rouge,
Louisiana State Capitol,
State Library of Louisiana,



ABOUT Go Small. Live Large! 🚐
My name is Scott. I live and work full-time from my Winnebago Travato GL, a 21’ Class B RV camper van. Along with my cat, Luke, we share stories of PLACES, PEOPLE, working as a DIGITAL NOMAD, and enjoying the RV LIFESTYLE in our Winnebago as we roam around North America. My hope is to inspire others to get out their comfort zone and maybe even Go Small to Live Large! in their own RV.

✅ CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE and join us on our Vanlife / RV lifestyle journey!

🗺 + 🚻 + 🚐
Each Wednesday a PLACES, PEOPLE, RV LIFESTYLE, or TRAVATO video is published.

Capitol

Post a Comment

0 Comments