Advertisement

Simple Library Pockets, versatile and handy in journals

Simple Library Pockets, versatile and handy in journals Thank you for watching you guys! In this video, I am just wokring on some pre made library pockets, decorating them and doing some very simple collage. I really like working with these, as they make creating pockets very easy and enable me to make alot at one time! :)

Here are the links I promised:
Eyelets:


Hole Punch:


Library Pockets: (short economy ones)


Library pockets: (deep pocket, low back)


JuliaLcraft (chiffon sari ribbon)


Love Junk Journals, Tracie Fox's video on books she uses:


Tracie Fox's listing for the nature definition labels:


My Etsy shop can be found here:


My email address is:
silveroranges@zoho.com

My Facebook Group, junk journal connections, is here:


My PayPal info:


Follow me on Instagram here:


Although this is by no means, a comprehensive list, Some of my biggest influences in Junk Journaling can be found by clicking the links below:

Karla Frizzelle:


Tracie Fox Love Junk Journals:


Wendy's Journal Adventures:

pocket embellishment,junk journal,etsy seller,vintage junk journal,repurposed books,junk journal tutorial,what is a junk journal,farmhouse,vintage books,live sale,how to,collage,papercrafts,tutorial,collage tutorial,vintage style,grungy vintage,journal,repurposed,glue book,smashbook,art journal,workalong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments