Advertisement

Six Random Songs You May Have Heard And Don't Know Their Name

Six Random Songs You May Have Heard And Don't Know Their Name We all love games and background music right?
Well if you do,you may have seen gaming videos with background music and have wondered what is the name of the song.Well here are 6 random songs with their names from my personal liking. #gaming #music

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Songs in the video👇

1.Sub Urban -Cradles

2.Darix Togni

3.TheFatRat-Xenogenesis

4.Richard Wagner -Ride Of The Valkiries

5.Iceboy Ben -Wii shop (instrumental)

6.Ivan B-Sweaters

Very important to know if you have a particular song you want me to showcase or figure out,send a link to the video in the comment section to figure it out.I may not know all the songs but I will try.I will showcase those songs in another video.
#Takiz #Music 🎶🎶🎶

Their

Post a Comment

0 Comments