Advertisement

Sleek Ponytail on Type 4 Hair | Lolade Fashola

Sleek Ponytail on Type 4 Hair | Lolade Fashola Watch me achieve a sleek ponytail/bun on my Type 4 natural hair! This style is one of my favorite “go to” styles. Fast and easy! Thanks so much and ENJOY! share with friend & family that would find this helpful 💜

How To Flat Twist DETAILED:

Feeding in a Twist DETAILED:


Follow Me On...
Instagram:

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and LIKE!
If you try it out and it works for you, leave a comment and tell me about it!!

I hope you really enjoy this video :)
Don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
I'll see you in the next one !!!

sleek ponytail,sleek ponytail on natursl hair,sleek ponytail on type for hair,protective hairstyle,how to sleek bun,sleek bun on type 4 hair,how to do edges,how to do edges on kinky natural hair,how to sleek your edges,lolade fashola,natural type 4 hair,natural 4c hair,how to flat twist ponytail,flat twist ponytail,how to cornrow,how to braid,how to braid natural hair,how to twist african hair,protective styles for naturals,flat twist protective style,

Post a Comment

0 Comments