Advertisement

Stupid Business Complains About Lack Of Popularity

Stupid Business Complains About Lack Of Popularity "not enough customers" maybe its because everybody hates you and your stupid little organic grocery store. you are the moldy little speck on my planet. it is not my fault you don't know how to run a business. the only person you can blame is your own ignorant corpus. how can you even claim to have 5 overeducated workers? are you mad because your workers are smarter than you? are you complaining to me because your workers are able to do 1 + 1 without a calculator? this world was not built for you, and I believe your best option is to never show your face to any living organism ever again. I am not stupid, you are stupid.

rcs,rcas,random,content,and,stuff,rambo,cow,rambocow,

Post a Comment

0 Comments