Advertisement

The MOMENT that gave me clarity... If you're a Christian Creative [MUST WATCH]

The MOMENT that gave me clarity... If you're a Christian Creative [MUST WATCH] I appreciate everyone who has been joining me on this journey! In the course of me experimenting and learning new things the Lord has put it in my heart to build up kingdom creatives (JOIN THE PRIVATE FB GROUP )

I have so many friends who are God-fearing and wonderful people gifted with creativity but they are working jobs that they either hate or don't want to be at.

I believe now is the best time to take advantage of how easy it is to start your own business. With the right marketing and content approach I have no doubt, we can cultivate an audience that allows us the freedom to do what we love, that's my mission, and that's my focus.

I would love it if you joined the private facebook group and for any support or collaboration, this is just the beginning and I am committed to being your marketing insider and content creation coach!

I have a FREE Youtube class that I am developing and to either get access or be on the list to get access go to www.jessedelgado.com and sign up!

Social Media: @iamjessedelgado

kingdom creative,kingdom creatives,kingdom marketing,jesse delgado,christian business,christian creative,kingdom entrepreneur,christian entrepreneur,christian media,kingdom business,

Post a Comment

0 Comments