Advertisement

THE MOST OVERRATED BRAWLERS IN BRAWL STARS! (Sorry Leon..)

THE MOST OVERRATED BRAWLERS IN BRAWL STARS! (Sorry Leon..) Brawl Stars Ranking The Most Overrated Brawlers with BenTimm1!
For More Brawl Stars, Subscribe! -
#BrawlStars

Previous Brawl Stars Video - LEGENDARY LUCK IS BACK -

Today we rank the top 4 most overrated Brawlers in my opinion. Leon, Primo and Shelly are for sure on the list!

►Use my creator code BT1 in the shop! -

►Follow me on Twitch! -

►Join my discord server to chat with me! -

►Check out the One Plus Phones here (Best Gaming Phones) -
-Follow One Plus on Twitter -

►Become a Channel Member Today! -

►Follow me on Twitter! -

►Follow me on Instagram -

Music:

All Music Is Monstercat! Check them out!
Label Channel:

brawl stars,brawl stars ios,brawl stars android,bentim,bentimm1,overrated brawlers,brawlstars overrated,new brawlers,ranking brawlers,brawler rankings,primo brawl stars,shelly brawl stars,leon brawl stars,brawl stars leon,brawl stars shelly,bentimm1 ranking,ranking bentimm1,leon,showdown,legedary,worst brawler,bt1,code bt1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments