Advertisement

The Reason Why I Cannot Like My Soulmate | Dear My Name | Teaser (Click CC for ENG sub)

The Reason Why I Cannot Like My Soulmate | Dear My Name | Teaser (Click CC for ENG sub) What if my soulmate is the same gender, but I'm straight??
Should I like give up being straight...😳
0:40 Wow... If I were the main female character, my heart would have stopped.

The Reason Why I Cannot Like My Soulmate | Dear My Name | Teaser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✨ Subscribe 'Playlist Global' now! ↓


✨ Facebook Page ☞

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe and be the first to meet Playlist's newest series!

🔴Schedule
__ 7PM Wed, Sat (KST, GMT +9)
__ 7PM Thur, Sun (KST, GMT +9)

Playlist for our lives, PLAYLIST

#koreandrama #idols #fantasy

playlist,playlistglobal,webdrama,kdrama,romance,koreandrama,idols,fantasy,phimbộHànQuốc,thầntượng,kỳảo,dramakorea,idola,fantasi,韩国戏剧,偶像,奇幻,韓國戲劇,

Post a Comment

0 Comments