Advertisement

Time To Dry Clean The Combine | Uncle Mode

Time To Dry Clean The Combine | Uncle Mode Well I gotta say I try to make these videos in a way that they're pretty much self explanatory. Any way for those of you that haven't seen my videos before, they're about the day in and day out life on a crop and cattle farm in southwest Wisconsin. I try to avoid doing to much editing in my videos and keep them as close to the original raw footage as I can because lets be honest farming isn't edited as I live it.

You're Watching, The Rest Of The Story, Good Day...

Contact E-mail
therestofthestory@outlook.com

For Merchandise-


#TheRestOfTheStory #Farming #Agriculture

How,Farms,Work,John,Deere,Wisconsin,tillage,Case,IH,Kuhn,Massey,Ferguson,Rhino,Agco,Fendt,Versatile,New,Holland,Claas,Krone,Repair,Life,planting,harvest,Ag,cattle,crops,agriculture,Vlog,education,hay,Midwest,grain,GMC,2019,Sukup,country,family,modern,tractor,combine,documentary,equipment,repair,fix,millennial,diesel,truck,FS 19,Rest,Story,power,Landwirtschaft,farmer,living,heavy,calves,dogs,ripper,chisel,disk,mulch,gopro,brent,7600,4640,

Post a Comment

0 Comments