Advertisement

TRANSFORMING MY MOM INTO ME, Makeup and Wig CHALLENGE: We look like twins! | Hoojadaddy

TRANSFORMING MY MOM INTO ME, Makeup and Wig CHALLENGE: We look like twins! | Hoojadaddy LOL this video is all about the Transforming My Into Me Makeup and Wig Challenge! I had WAY too much fun turning my mom into me haha! This was her first time on my channel, she had to bring it! This video was hilarious. People always say I look like my mom and that we are legit twins! I hope you guys love this video and got to know a little bit about my mom!

#Twinning #Transformation #MakeupChallenge



H O O J A D A D D Y

New Videos Every Week!

I want my channel to reflect who I am. I love everything beauty, fashion, and lifestyle. You'll be watching lots of tutorials on hair, skin, makeup, reviews, and impressions. My family and friends mean the world to me and will also make an appearance every now and then!


Business Inquiries ONLY: hdgueye@gmail.com

LAST VIDEO:


MOST POPULAR VIDEO:


MY FAVORITE VIDEO:


MY FAVORITE PLAYLIST


- Instagram: Hoojadaddy

- Fitness Instagram: Hoojmotivation

- Facebook: Khoudia Gueye

challenge,makeup,transformation,transforming my mom into me,transforming my mom,doing my moms makeup,mom makeup,makeup for mothers,my mom does my makeup,mom does my makeup,nikkitutorials,tutorial,momdiy,mom into me,makeup challenge,turning my mom into me,makeup and wig transformation,turning my mom into my twin,funny challenge,funny videos,hoojadaddy,twinning,twins,twin challenge,mom makeup challenge,makeup for black women,makeup for beginners,wigs,short wig,

Post a Comment

0 Comments