Advertisement

Update A Cold Has Got Me and More!

Update  A Cold Has Got Me and More! Unfortunately yesterday I managed to catch a cold from Mum and it was so bad yesterday I had to stay in bed. It's getting a little better today but hopefully I'll be better by Christmas and I'll be well enough to do some Abe streams after! I've been taking plenty of cough medicine to help me sleep overnight and I feel well enough to play some games and hopefully I'll get 860 on Bop It Tetris soon! Fingers crossed! Also, I'm working with a Swedish MIDI programmer to help me the ripped MIDI of FR/LG Triner Battle 100% accurate against the original soundtrack and so far Galaxee has nailed it! There is a pitch bend error in the audio sample but it will be fixed in the next update!

More!

Post a Comment

0 Comments