Advertisement

What a bulk book warehouse looks like …

What a bulk book warehouse looks like …

--
I met David last year at a bookselling conference. He was very humble and I definitely underestimated him. He was curiously asking me all kinds of questions about my Amazon FBA business, I thought he was a noob, but little did I know he was one of the speakers at the event! I now consider David both a friend and a mentor. Enjoy the video and subscribe if you want more valuable interviews in the future.
--
… I will sell CDs, DVDs and textbooks that any of you are “restricted” in!
--
I love engaging with you guys! I’ve met so many of you in person and it’s always a pleasure. Network = networth. Even if we never get the chance to meet in person please comment below and subscribe! I love interacting with you guys/girls!
--
Do you want to start a real book business that generates income without you being there? Check out my course
--
Course includes basics, how to scale, and access to my employee manuals and scripts I use to generate book leads.
--
Questions about me selling your inventory? Contact us at info@restrictedinventory.com
--
Text me here to be on my exclusive text list 931-682-6099.
--
Join my Facebook Group “Romer The Roamer Seller Community”

Instagram

Snapchat

Tik Tok

Linkedin

--
ScoutIQ (my book scanning app of choice)

Tracking Spreadsheet (what I use to track exact profits)
video on how this tracking tool works here
Accelerlist (fastest software for listing on Amazon)

Whenever you’re in a city use this link to check the wealth, rich people have more expensive books… hit up thrift stores near purple areas on map



Please email me at romertheroamer@gmail.com with content request and book/business opportunities.



Much love,


Romer the Roamer

bulk books amazon fba,amazon fba books,how to sell books,how to sell books on amazon,sell books online,selling books,selling books on amazon,selling books on amazon fba,selling books online,amazon book selling,amazon fba,book sourcing,how to sell on amazon,scout iq,sell on amazon,selling on amazon,thebookflipper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments