Advertisement

What could I identify on my latest International Space Station photos?

What could I identify on my latest International Space Station photos? I only missed spacewalker about 10-15 mins last time I could do Space Station imaging (shame), but there are so much to see on these footages... so I made this video marking everything I could possibly identify.

More details of this event:


Equipment:
Skywatcher 10″ Flextube dobson
Zwo ASI224MC camera
TeleVue 2.5x powermate
Baader IR-Pass filter

Please follow spacestationguys.com website (free) and if you like my enthusiastic work on manual International Space Station photography, you can now show your support on Patreon.
With a monthly subscription as low as $2.50 you can access my tutorials and explanatory videos about my work and what equipment I'm using. Also any member can ask me to make future videos about topic you all like or simply just ask about anything related to manually tracked ISS imaging!

www.patreon.com/spacestationguys

Music
Lost Memories by AERØHEAD

photos?

Post a Comment

0 Comments