Advertisement

What is INSIDE EACH PRESENT In Fortnite Battle Royale! (Best Presents to open!)

What is INSIDE EACH PRESENT In Fortnite Battle Royale! (Best Presents to open!) ▨Hi Guys in this video i will Be Showing you guys if you can see what you are getting in the presents!

Creator code: Fluxy


▨If you guys want to play with me my Xbox and epic name is Fluxy Playz YT or you can leave your down in the comments :)

Follow my socials!
Instagram: Fluxyplayzyt

Twitter: @FluxyPlayz

▨Hey guys, I would like to thank you for watching this video. Lets aim for a huge 30 likes!

▨If you have any feedback or anything else you want to message me, you can do so by messaging me through YouTube, xbox or a direct message on Instagram :)

▨Subscribe its free ya know:

fortnite best presents,fortnite presents,fortnite best presents to open,fortnite,best presents fortnite,whats inside each present,inside each present fortnite,best present winter fest,how to see inside present,fortnite winterfest,winterfest fortnite,inside each present,fortnite best present to open,fortnite winterfest presents,fortnite winterfest challenges,

Post a Comment

0 Comments