Advertisement

What's My Channel About

What's My Channel About I do not owe the music in this video, some came from the YouTube audio library which is free. The music you hear someone singing, I bought on iTunes, using it for promotional reasons. I do use any artist's music sometimes just to try and get more people to my channel. Below are links that have information about all the songs used in this video.

Intro Song -

First Song - 7 Years (Sik World Remix) By Sik World



2nd Song – Broken People By Logic & Rag’N’Bone Man
From The Bright Movie Soundtrack


Carrion,Tranzit,Black Ops 2,Zombies,Multiplayer,Black Ops 3,7 Years (Sik World Remix),Sik World,Broken People,Logic,Rag’N’Bone Man,Bright Album,Bright Movie,Atlantic Records,Hitfilm Express 2017,Kevin Sherwood,Easter Egg Song,Promotional Reasons,Bought On Itunes,Activision,Treyarch Sound,Clark S. Nova,

Post a Comment

0 Comments