Advertisement

Who's Most Likely To!! FT. my boyfriend💕

Who's Most Likely To!! FT. my boyfriend💕 ✨Subscribe & turn post notifications ON|
Chat with me in the Community tab here:

→ What other videos would you like me to do next?
💭Are there any topics you'd like me to talk about?

Leave your suggestions down below in the comments!

Socials|
📸Insta -
🐣Twitter -
Snapchat - deighlah

Business |
For business inquires, please contact deighlahchampion@gmail.com

A lil' bout me |
Age - 22 years old (2018)
Favorite Dish - Fettucine Alfredo (chicken or shrimp)
Favorite Color - All kinds of blues

| I feel that "everyone is entitled to make themselves feel beautiful" is one of the best truths to live by. Even though someone is doing something that isn't exactly your taste, they're doing it for their own happiness. |

Music - goo.gl/ADp9SR

dei,dei champion,dei channel,Who's Most Likely To!! FT. my boyfriend💕,ft my boyfriend,whos most likely to,most likely to challenge,boyfriend challenge,dei break up,dei and joe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments