Advertisement

WHY I STOPPED TESTOSTERONE SHOTS

WHY I STOPPED TESTOSTERONE SHOTS #TRANSGENDER
im ryan, im 19 and I started testosterone shots in march of 2017. I stopped them completely in April of 2019 and I don't think I'll ever go back after finding out about testosterone pellets.
ALSO: FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTION ABOUT MY TRANSITION OR BEING TRANS BELOW FOR AN UPCOMING VIDEO!
MERCH (for now):
SECOND CHANNEL:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My social media:
INSTAGRAM: @st0rmryan
TWITTER: @YAPPOMUTT
SNAPCHAT: @FLUFF.BOY
st0rmryan.TUMBLR.COM
TIKTOK: @JAPPOMUTT
-------------------------------------------

testosterone update,stopping testosterone,transgender,ftm,trans man,trans guy,lgbt,storm ryan,going off testosterone,why I quit testosterone,hormones,hrt,hormone replacement therapy,female to male,f2m,testosterone pellets,insurance coverage,hate needles,fear of needles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments