Advertisement

Yankee Candle Review: 🎁 Home For The Holidays 🎁: ~Christmas|Winter 2019~

Yankee Candle Review: 🎁 Home For The Holidays 🎁: ~Christmas|Winter 2019~ Today I have a review of a perennial favorite from Yankee Candle in the fragrance Home For The Holidays?
This fragrance has been around forever and I think it is better than anything they created for the Holiday season 2019.
This candle is a 22 oz one wick paraffin wax jar with a burn time up to 150 hours retailing for $29.99.
The scent description on this fragrance reads as follows:
"The holiday spices of cinnamon and clove, mixed with earthy cedarwood and balsam."
Fragrance Notes:
Top: Fresh Pine, Snowberries
Mid: Cinnamon, Spice
Base: Musk, Woody Notes
I have always loved this fragrance but this scent is more in the vein of Christmas wreaths and Holly Berry.
If you love those two fragrances you would love this one!
Have you ever burned this fragrance and if so what did you think?
Please leave your thoughts and input in the comment section below and as always thank you for being the best part of my day.
Shawn,

Image and likeness copywritten courtesy of Yankee Candle

If you would like to contribute to the channel I have provided a secure link below directly to my PayPal.


Link to my Yankee Candle Mountain Holiday Collection Review for 2019 (I discuss all 8 of Yankee Candles NEW Holiday fragrances)


Yankee Candles NEW Holiday fragrances for 2019:
Mountain Holiday collection:
1. After sledding
2. Alpine mint
3. Alpine morning
4. Candlelit cabin
5. Christmas celebration
6. Evergreen mist
7. Pomegranate Gin fizz
8. Steamed vanilla milk

50th Anniversary Holiday fragrances:
1. Bayberry
2. Balsam fir
3. Christmas wish
4. Holiday Sage
5. Jack Frost
6. Pinecone lime.
7. Red Berry and cedar
8. Sugared plums


Link to my Instagram Channel:


Subscribe to my channel here:
 

This video is for entertainment purposes only and is protected under the Fair use act per YouTube policy.
Unless specified the item/Items featured in this video were purchased with my own money.
Critiquing and reviewing products on this channel is protected under my first amendment constitutional rights.
How your candle/item performs may be different than my review and fragrance interpretation is subject to personal preference and taste!
Disliking a product is not a reflection on a specific company and is not meant to cause duress to any group or corporation.
This channel is voluntary and I will not tolerate negative, harassing or abusive behavior of any kind!!
You will be blocked and reported to the appropriate personnel within YouTube.
Thank you for taking the time to watch my videos and thank you for being part of my YouTube family.
Shawn

If you would like to correspond with me or simply send well wishes my address is below.
If you are a company inquiring about PR please do not send me a submission without contacting me first.
Thank you so much and have a great day.
Shawn Rogers
P.o Box: 462
Lebanon, Maine
04027

Internet correspondence:
hearth_and_soul_candle@yahoo.com

#YankeeCandle #HearthAndSoul

Yankee Candle,Yankee Candle home for the holidays,Home for the holidays,Yankee Candle review,Yankee Candle reviews,Hearth and soul,Yankee Candle haul,Yankee Candle holiday,Yankee Candle glitch,Candle enthusiast,Holiday candle reviews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments