Advertisement

Your Crazy Tattoo Artist Ex-Girlfriend Is Definitely Not Over You 🖤 Obsession 🖤 Revenge 🖤 AUDIO RP

Your Crazy Tattoo Artist Ex-Girlfriend Is Definitely Not Over You 🖤 Obsession 🖤 Revenge 🖤 AUDIO RP I won't be your dirty little secret anymore, and now you can'y hide me.

Click to subscribe for more Honey:

---

Written and recorded by Aural Honey 🍯
Edited and mastered by Portly 🐾
Fuelled by Tea and Biscuits ☕🍪
Upload made possible by the support of my lovely patrons without whom this channel would not exist. ❤❤❤

---

Want to send me something? Aww thank you! 😊 You really don't have to, but if you do you can send it here:

Honey Audio
PO BOX 484
RUISLIP
HA4 4JU
UNITED KINGDOM

If you would like to support my content please consider…

Buying me a cup of tea and a biscuit:
Supporting me on Patreon:

---

Have an idea for an audio?
Have a script that you would like to send me? EnglishCliche@gmail.com

role play,auralhoney,RP,aural honey,VA,audio,voice acting,sweet,x listener,honeyed audio,female x female,female x male,f4f,fxf,f4m,fxm,asmr roleplay,asmr,roleplay,voice,acting,asmr audio,sweet as honey,asmr rp,crazy ex girlfriend roleplay,ex girlfriend roleplay,crazy ex girlfriend x listener,creepy,dark roleplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments