Advertisement

2019 (and a few from previous years) twitch clip compilation

2019 (and a few from previous years) twitch clip compilation I have once again made a twitch compilation. These are clips from this year though some are from previous years that slipped through the cracks. I hope everything is edited correctly. I made this yesterday and it took like 8 hours for it to export. I did notice that somehow a clip from Kindredwings got inbetween clips from urtechneighbor. The amount of clips a person has in this video does not matter. These are just clips I took. I watch people more than others, mainly because I moderate for some channels. These are good streamers that I urge you to check out and if you do so, tell them that Mine sent ya!

Beta64

Braydin72

Frostronaut

Kindredwings

Stayinghumble

SkarabQueen

SwankFTW

TheMilkyFinishers

Toasterketchup

Urtechneighbor
(KurlyChris) twitch.tv/KurlyChris

WXLyfe

Yaboytwiz

Minefnafer22,Twitch,Clip,Twitch clip,compliation,Twitch Clip Compliation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments