Advertisement

A YEAR in MY LIFE | 2019 Year in Review | DOK Photography

A YEAR in MY LIFE | 2019 Year in Review | DOK Photography πŸ’₯ OPEN ME πŸ’₯

2019 was an overwhelming but grateful year. Many things happened, some that are completely crazy. I finished University, graduated with a 2:1, went to Scotland, London, Weymouth, celebrated many birthdays, saw some exhibitions, reconnected with friends old and new, lastly I learnt and grew a lot. This year was my most transformative to date, enjoy pals :) thank you for all the support towards the start of my channel. I've let you into my life for a year and I'm forever delighted that I did as it means I have a whole year to look back on.

Thank you Holly for inspiring me to start my channel, forever thankful as I have documented memories for life. Cheers pal.

Music used:
Diamond Eyes - "Everything"
Sun Wave - "After a While (Smile)"

Hi, my name is Dean O'Keeffe (working under the handle DOK Photography) and a pleasant welcome to my YouTube Channel :)

Like, subscribe and smash that bell if you would like more vlogs!

My Instagram(s): @dok_photos @dokphotography

People in this video: @ = Instagram
Kelly - @kellylo_14
Rick -
Holly - @itsme_holly @hollylouphoto
Rob - @robambidge @solitarymonkey86
Sarah - @allhxpenoheart @skdphotos_
Tomos -

Photography

Post a Comment

0 Comments