Advertisement

ABSOLUTE BEST PULL-UPS FOR GROWTH + How To Go From 0-20 Reps!

ABSOLUTE BEST PULL-UPS FOR GROWTH + How To Go From 0-20 Reps! Ready for some pull-ups?

I had a few questions about the type of pull-up variations I do as well as how to increase the number of reps you can do so I wanted to throw it all into one video.

Couple of things to note. If you’re someone who can’t do any pull-ups and you’re following my advice on using bands to assist you at first then I would start with a close grip version. It will allow you to see progress faster since your lats are the prime movers.

Let me know what kind of variations you do in the comments below and what video you want next!

SONG: The Best Of Myself - Tigerblood Jewel Remix

pullups,pull ups,how to do more pullups,get more pullups,workout,pull ups for beginners,bodybuilding,how to do pull ups,fitness,how to do more pull ups,exercise,training,muscle,increase pullups,pull-up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments